Coming from the Babchi plant (Psoralea corylifolia) it is primarily found in India. Bakuchiol has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. Bakuchiol is not a retinoid, but it behaves like one without the irritation that some experience.
- Improves wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves tone and texture
- Will help fade existing discoloration
- Stimulates new cell formation and collagen production.
- You can wear your Bakuchiol serum during the day without getting sensitive from the sun
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial properties
- Helps reduce breakouts and acne
- Added to your retinol serums, it will increase product stability and enhance your retinol's benefits.
- Firms the skin and will reduce hyperpigmentation when used as directed.
Ingredients:Bakuchiol & Apricot kernel oil